I can’t think of a better way to start the New Year then cuddling with the kids watching some cartoons. If these photos are indicative – which of course they would be, right? – its going to be ELECTRIC!!
Also on the agenda for the day:
- Pajama day (until after nap.)
- Set up the big toy in the play room – its been away all summer and fall. Pretty exciting!!
- Picnic lunch on the living room floor during…
- the NEBRASKA bowl game. (Go Big Red!! – We LOVE the Huskers over here.)
- Dinner with Grandma & Grandpa.
- Excitement about seeing daycare friends tomorrow. (We’ve been closed for the Holidays:)
Hope you’re having a great New Years Day. Here’s to an A-M-A-Z-I-N-G 2013!!
Blue Skies and Blessings,